ECHO Discontinued Rods
All Models discontinued (as of 2020)
Please read this page in its entirety before proceeding!
- These models have been discontinued. You’re still covered, but the policy for repairing and replacing discontinued rods does differ from current models.
- Defective graphite will almost always fail within the first few uses of a rod. Since these models are long out of production, nearly all claims for them are incidental breakages of various types. If you feel your issue is due to a manufacturing inconsistency or defect, please submit your claim and communicate to us that you believe this to be a manufacturing issue.
- The ECHO policy for fulfilling repair service on discontinued models that are not repairable is to offer 50% off the retail price of the newer model that is closest to your rod.
- If the rod is repairable, we will charge the standard €€€ warranty service fee.
- Had the rod a few years and feel like it has fulfilled its mission and lived up to your expectations? Consider giving your local fly shop a visit to show them some love!
PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THAT THE ROD MODEL NAME PRINTED ON THE HANDLE SECTION OF YOUR ROD MATCHES WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING HERE (see provided photo for reference).
PLEASE DO NOT PLACE THE ORDER, IF THE PRINT ON YOUR ROD DOES NOT EXACTLY MATCH THE MODEL YOU ARE ORDERING.
Warranty Service Fee
|ROD SERIES||WARRANTY / REPAIR STANDARD FEE||ROD TIP REPLACEMENT COSTS|